MikroTik RouterBoard RB911G-5HPACD-NB, NetBox 5, built-in 5Ghz 802.11ac 2x2 dual chain wireless with two RP-SMA connectors
The NetBox is a dual chain outdoor AP/CPE/Point-to-Point device with RP-SMA connectors for antennas, and a cable hood for protection against moisture. This device supports the new 802.11ac standard for increased wireless speed (866Mbit datarate, and 20/40/80MHz channels).
The case can be opened with one hand, and is protected against the elements. USB, Ethernet and a Grounding wire exits are provided on the bottom, behind a protective door. Comes with a mounting loop for tower/pole mounting, and a separate DIN rail mount is also provided. Package also includes a PoE injector and power supply unit.
- CPU: QCA9557 720MHz network processor
- Memory: 128MB DDR onboard memory
- Ethernet: One Gigabit port with Auto-MDI/X
- Wireless: QCA9882 5GHz 802.11ac, 2x RP-SMA connectors, Dual chain
- Connector type: RP-SMA Female (outside thread)
- Extras: beeper, signal and status LEDs, voltage and temperature sensors
- Expansion: USB 2.0 port
- Power options: PoE: 8-30V DC on Ether1 (Non 802.3af).
- Consumption: 12W at 24V
- Dimensions: 246x135x50mm;
- Weight: 390g
- OS: MikroTik RouterOS, Level4 license
- Kit includes: RB912 outdoor unit, PoE injector, mounting loop, DIN rail mount, monting ring
Wireless transmit/receive specifications
- TX/RX at MCS0: 30dBm / -96dBm
- TX/RX at MCS7: 27dBm / -77dBm
- TX/RX at MCS9: 22dBm / -72dBm
- TX/RX at 6Mbit: 31dBm / -96dBm
- TX/RX at 54Mbit: 27dBm / -81dBm
- Frequency range: 4920-6100 MHz, Operating range limited by Country Regulations