MikroTik RouterBOARD RB260GSP, 5-port Gigabit smart switch with SFP cage, SWoS, PSU, POE-OUT
The RB260GS is a small SOHO switch. Two models are available, the RB260GS, and the RB260GSP, which features power output on it’s ethernet ports. Ports 2-5 can power other PoE capable devices with the same voltage as applied to the unit.
Both devices have five Gigabit Ethernet ports and one SFP cage, switching is done by an Atheros Switch Chip.
The devices are running an operating system designed specifically for MikroTik Switch products - SwOS.
SwOS is configurable from your web browser. It gives you all the basic functionality for a managed switch, plus more: Allows to manage port-to-port forwarding, apply MAC filter, configure VLANs, mirror traffic, apply bandwidth limitation and even adjust some MAC and IP header fields.
Tested and recommended to use with MikroTik SFP modules: S-85DLC05D, S-31DLC20D and S-35/53LC20D (not included)
- CPU: Taifatech TF470
- Memory: Embedded 96K SRAM
- Ethernet: Five 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports, Atheros switch AR8327
- PoE output: RB260GSP only: Passive PoE output on ports 2-5. Max current 500mA per port
- SFP: One fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP cage with DDMI support (Mini-GBIC; SFP module not included)
- Serial port: No serial port
- LEDs: Power, NAND activity, 5 Ethernet activity LEDs
- Extras: Hardware watchdog
- Power options: PoE: 8-30V DC on Ether1 (Non 802.3af). Jack: 8-30V DC
- Dimensions: 113x138x29mm. Without packaging and PSU: 212g
- Power consumption: Up to 6W
- Operating Temperature: -25C .. +65C
- Operating System: MikroTik SwOS